Sunday, December 16, 2007
We went to my friend Phillips house for his one year birthday party. He shares his birthday with Mi-Ma! I gave momma and Mi-Ma a hard time taking my picture. They got only a few good ones, momma says I am getting a personality just like my dad. Gamma agrees with her.
I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and happy new year. Momma and me get to go see daddie soon. We are so excited. We watch videos momma took of him and me before he left. We also look at pictures of him too. I smile every time I see his face and momma says " theres daddie!"
Momma has decided that we are gonna wait for daddie to come home before we buy christmas presents and celebrate christmas. It just wouldn't be the same.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
I personally can not believe it!
Jordan is already standing steady for a few seconds and learning to pass between the coffee table and the end table.. he will be walking in no time at all!
And he is just so handsome, it is amazing how beautiful he is! Such a pretty smile!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Jordan enjoyed most of his first camping trip. the first night was too cold, but the day time was great. roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, going for nature hikes, and seeing the lake, he had a very nice time. Krys enjoyed it as well including the traditional french braids from when she would go to girls camp. We even took a friend, Katy, who's boyfriend enlisted and went to USMC boot camp with Jason. they met on the internet, what a small world?
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Some times you just got to get
the hair out of your face before you loose your ever loving mind.
no we can not cut it. If you cut the babies hair before he is 1 year old, he will take longer to learn to talk.
either way, little punk rat has to have his curls put up for now. :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
Jordan and Jason at Jason's Farewell Brunch before Jason was sworn in for the Marine Corps.
And Jordan's Proud Momma, Krys, whom eats Jordan up daily.
Jordan's Other Grandma, Jason's Mom.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
When the postal authorities received the letter to God, USA, they decided to send it to the President. The president was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill.
The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy. The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you note to God, which read:
Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington, DC., and those stinkers deducted $95.00 in taxes.
Friday, September 14, 2007
He’s often gone away
To some far off country
Where he has to stay
I really miss my Daddy
And I’m not sure what he does
Except he helps other people
Who need him very much
At night when I say my prayers
I ask to keep Daddy safe
So that he can come home to us
And sit in his favorite place.
Sometimes I can hear Mommy cry
When she thinks I’m asleep
I know she misses Daddy
and her sadness hurts real deep
I know that a day may come
When Daddy won’t come home
and it scares me even thinking
that we will be alone.
My Daddy is a Marine
He’s often gone away
And I am so very proud of him
each and everyday.
Come home to us Daddy
When your job is done
I know that those people need you
But they aren’t the only ones!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Starts to experience stranger anxiety
waves byebye (sorta)
Picks things up with pincer grasp, (3 months early) Passes objects from hand to hand
lock in my hubs (up on hands and knees) and rock
army crawl if I can hold on to someones fingers and pull myself
Eats with fingers self feed small bits of food like Cheerios and cut up pieces of banana
hold my own bottle (sorta)
say mama and dada and blahblah in jabber fashion (1 month early)
learning signing motions from signing time
Monday, September 3, 2007
Thursday, August 23, 2007
I am rolling over and rolling back, that makes me a ROCK -N- Roller!
I am scooting forward and scooting back, that means I need a Razor SCOOTER!
and I am talking:
MAMA and DADA are on my list of people to add to my FAV 5!
I am eating! Carrots, Bananas, Sweet Potatoes, Peaches, Eggs, Squash, Applesauce, YUMMY YUM!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
- Where the watermelons grow
- There I would go
- From way back home
- But if I did
- My ma would say...
- Did you ever see a... (insert silly line here)
- Down by the sea!
- Did you ever see a llama, wearing pink pyjamas?
- Did you ever see a goose, kissing a moose?
- Did you ever see a whale with a polka-dot tail?
- Did you ever see a bear, without any hair?
- Did you ever see cat, wearing a hat?
- Did you ever see a hare, brushing her hair?
- Did you ever see a turtle, wearing a girdle?
- Did you ever see a Quail, missing his tail?
- Did you ever see a Fox, carrying a box?
- Did you ever see a Mouse, sweeping out her house?
- Did you ever see a Snake, barbequing a steak?
- Did you ever see a dog, taking a jog?
- Did you ever see a bird, speaking a word?
- Did you ever see a bug, drinking from a mug?
- Did you ever see a cow with a green eyebrow?
- Did you ever see a bee with a sunburned knee?
- Did you ever see a moose with a loose front tooth?
- Did you ever see a bear, in his underwear?
- Did you ever see a whale with a polka dot tail?
- Did you ever see a fly wearing a tie?
- Did you ever see a bear combing it's hair?
- Did you ever see a flower taking a shower?
- Did you ever see a teacher kissing a creature?
- Did you ever see a goat sailing a boat?
- Did you ever see a snake baking a cake?
- Did you ever see a hog walking a dog?
- Did you ever see a dog dancing with a frog?
- Did you ever see a bat kissing a cat?
- Did you ever see a moose shaking it loose?
- Did you ever see a toad running in the road?
- Did you ever see a dog dancing with polliwogs?
- Did you ever see a horse riding in a Porsche?
- Did you ever see a witch digging a ditch?
- Did you ever see a room clean by noon?
- Did you ever see Earth shaking with mirth?
- Did you ever see a plant eating an ant?
- Did you ever see a man recycling a can?
- Did you ever see a sprout come up with a shout?
- Did you ever see an oak wearing a cloak?
- Did you ever see a bike carrying Mike?
- Did you ever see a goose drinking apple juice?
- Did you ever see rats wearing silk hats?
- Did you ever see beans as big as submarines?
- Did you ever have a time when you couldn't make a rhyme?
- This doggone's song gone on too long!
Silly lines (use one of these, or make up your own!)