Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Home


okay, I had to wait until I was 24 hours old to be discharged.

I had to get bundled up in a tshirt, two sleepers and a fuzzy footed coat because it was 31'F when I went home, the wind was blowing really hard.

first we went to BestaMor and BestaFar's house. (that is grandma and grandpa amundsen)

I met Uncle Magnus first, he was really shy and didnt want me on his bed. then I met Uncle Erik, I laid down on his bed with him, and got my diaper changed. Then Bestafar/Grandpa held me for a few minutes. then I was STARVING.

Eating is still really hard. I cant get the boobie in my mouth, I can not get it smooshed right. I snort when I get frustrated. I cry some, mostly I just get mad. After I got fed, I went back to BestaFar/Grandpa, he held me for 40 minutes while he was watching Grey's Anatomy. I was super duper quiet so that he could watch and wouldnt want to put me down, but finally my tummy got the better of me and I had to cry so that my mom would feed me again.

and once again, I got frustrated, and I snorted and fussed because I just cant get everything working just right. it is really hard to make those boobie work. momma gets frustrated too and that makes it harder for her to 'let down' all the milk. Bestamor suggested a beer (heehee) to calm mamma down. that is too funny.

finally we bundled back up, went back out in the cold night and went home to daddy. they had pizza, him and momma. Besta/Grandma check to make sure the bed was all safe and not too fluffy, told everyone that two sleepers were better than a bunch of blankets to keep me warm. and then I got a kiss good night and she was gone.

No comments: