Friday, June 8, 2007

Visit to Aunt Cari's and Uncle Sean

Well we went to Aunt Cari's and Uncle Seans for a visit. They haven't been feeling so good. I wanted to cheer them up. Aunt Cari loves me. She would probably steal me from momma :-).
Me and Uncle Sean had a nap and then we played. Gamma, Cari and momma had Chik-Fil-a for dinner. They also got to watch A Night at the Museum. Mom said it was so good she would recommend it to everyone any age.
Aunt Cari and Uncle Sean are getting married this summer, we are so excited. Plus we think its about time, before aunt cari comes to her senses and runs for the hills :-).
I am sorry to report my cousin wasn't there to hang out with me. He had to go visit his dad. Maybe next time he will be able to play with me.

2 comments:

haydenlake said...

Grandpa and I went to Jas's graduation. Had lots of good food afterwards. Wish everyone could have been there. Was real proud of Jas. She has worked very hard. Wished Jordan could have come to see Jas graduate.

haydenlake said...

Missed not being able to spend Krys's first Mothers Day w/ her, althought I thought about her on that special day.