Monday, April 9, 2007

Me and Daddy's truck!


One day this will be mine. My daddy doesn't know it yet but this will be mine.

I know I am not big enough yet so dad can hold on to it for me. But can you imagine one day I will be just like that song with Big & Rich: Save a horse, ride a cowboy! (Beat up old chevy truck and introduce her to my old bird dog,sang her every willie nelson song and we make love..)

Momma likes that band. she went and saw them in concert a few years ago.


Momma likes daddy's old truck, but one day he will give it up for me.


Imagine how much mud you could get on it, in it, and go through. I bet daddy never has taken out for a spin, momma probably wouldnt let him.

But trucks are made to get dirty, haul stuff, get into trouble and pick up the girlies. Daddy got momma with his big old Bronco, it was same MO as Dixie. Thats what daddy calls his truck.

1 comment:

haydenlake said...

Those dimples just kill me. Wish I could have a big kiss.