Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Well it got down to 50 degree's today so we tried on Aunt Patty's Basketball jacket. I am 14 lbs and just not big enough yet. Momma says maybe a few more weeks.

Even dad was wearing his pull over. But the cold didnt stop us from playing with Pyper. Thats daddy's dog. She is a 1 year old, full blooded Boxer. They call her type of coloring Fancy Fawn.

Aunt patty has a full blooded boxer too. Hers has coloring that is called Brindle. It is very little though, still just a puppy. Aunt patty is gonna have to tell me the name of her puppy.

Momma used to have a Boxer, Xena. She had the coloring of Fawn, because she didn't have any whit markings around her neck and face like Pyper.
Momma misses her I can tell.

Maybe when I get older I will have a dog.

Daddy has a dog and a cat. Gamma Miles has two cats and three dogs. Our family has many pets. Its fun to see the different kinds and colors.

1 comment:

haydenlake said...

I wish Jason would look directly into the camera and give me a smile. :-)