Sunday, March 25, 2007

Alabama Day One!




I recently went to go see my kin folk in Alabama... Grandma Kat, Uncle Magnus, Mommie AND me.

I meet about 30 relatives, and after 3-4 hours of it I got a little cranky. Too much stimulation.

Got a few good pictures of what I did there. I even got a five generation picture.

Mommie was beat and exhausted after all that commotion.



Daddy wanted to come, he has never met Granny Allen. He had to work but promised to come next time, with enough notice to get off from work. Everyone wanted to meet him so mommie showed them pictures. They even got to see Daddy all dressed up in his tuxs. Mommie thought he was hot stuff but still tells me I am Mr.Sexy!

I did so well in the car, I am sure trips wont be a problem, for me. I am such a good boy.


No comments: