Monday, March 12, 2007

Going to the court house with my grandma's!

Today I went to the court house with my grandma's. We tried to title moms car. But we were not successful. But it was fun, my uncle Magnus and Erik were there too. They helped mommie carry me around. I was good the whole time we waited in line. I slept through it all, hehe.

Afterwards we got home and mom gave me boob juice and changed me. I was happy as a button.

Later I got butt naked tummy time. Mommie has been eating something I don't like. so i had runny diapers and got a little diaper rash and sores. I don't like my diaper off but love to have no clothes on.

We have been staying at grandma kats and haven't seen daddie for a couple of days. Wonder what he's doing. Hopefully I will get to see him by the end of the week. I know he works all the time.

No comments: