Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hands free grandparenting!


Today we were exploring how much slings and front carriers cost. Good grief ! So we decided to experiment and make our own and see how hard it would be. Well it turned out pretty easy we used some extra fabric laying around the house. Now don't think the color scheme was on purpose.

Grandma thought it retro, hehehe. Momma thought it hideous. Today is first day in like three days its been sunny. It has been raining an awful lot. Every where I look is water. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain again.

This week has been very busy for me. I went to Gamma Miles ALL day yesterday. We had a bunch of fun rocking in the chair and visiting with grandpa miles. All the dogs and cats seem very interested in me. :-)

Hopefully I will get to see my daddie soon. I miss our morning t.v. watching sessions . Momma is going to see Brooks and Dunn Saturday and the Rodeo. I hope she has fun, she is going with Auntie Crystal.

No comments: